Fun in the Kitchen

Yesterday I was on a mission- Finish the wedding registry! I've been putting off going for awhile because I wanted Danny with me, but with his crazy work schedule- we decided it was up to me to fine tune the list we had been working on. First off- I needed to decide which stores to eliminate off the list. Good- bye Williams Sonoma- I will miss your blue rimmed china and small salute glasses. But HELLO Sur La Table! I found almost everything we needed... and maybe a bit more :) And- for a better price! Secondly- I needed to find important items like bedding, casual china, and towels. Regretfully, hunger pains settled in during this part- so looks like I'll be relying on the internet for them. More on registry hunting later- but check out my happily scanned items from Sur La Table below!













Comments

Popular Posts