Blueberry Pancakes

Two Sundays ago I conquered my pancake fears. For some reason- pancakes and brownies always scare me. Something about things in a box (or canister in this case). They seem so simple. Instructions are clearly stated and still I find a way to overcook or undercook them. But not this time my friends. Clearly indicated: the ingrediants :)
















And then... I mixed them.
















And then: I put them on this:
















And added these:
















And they looked like this:
















And then... I forgot to take a picture of the finished product! Can you believe that?! My triumph over the pancake undocumented? Terrible I tell you, because they were a perfect golden brown. Oddly enough, the picture instead was this:
















I really don't understand what I'm doing in the kicthen sometimes...

Comments

Popular Posts