Washing the Delicates

I don't know about you, but I'm not so good with washing my delicates in a timely manner. Regular laundry I (usually) do weekly; Handwashing eh.... monthly? There's just something about wearing gloves and hang drying that makes me think it's going to take forever. So when I ruffled through my bras/ panties drawer yesterday and saw that things were looking pretty slim (and granny)- I decided the time had come. And it honestly took me all of about 10 minutes.


























I found this video on youtube that explains how to wash them if you never have. I wear gloves and hand wash mine in our bathroom sink- much easier than the basin route she takes- but it's honestly a good tutorial. Her drama skills are quite enjoyable as well.

Does it take you forever as well or am I alone here?

Image Source here

Comments

  1. I once had a lady at a lingerie store tell me that the delicate/gentle cycle on washing machines were less damaging than hand washing because of less ringing and stretching. So I just plop my delicates into one of those mesh laundry bags, use some "forever new" detergent and nothing has been ruined - yet.

    When I did wash things by hand it took me so long to do it, so like you, I wasn't ever terribly inspired.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts