Weekend Mountain Wedding: Proof That It Did In Fact Happen

Hello Hive!

Once upon a time, I was a consistent blogger here on Weddingbee. I posted about all the regular Wedding topics: DIY projects, Planning, Triumphs, and Troubles. And then, I posted that I would be leaving the "Miss" world and be entering that of the "Mrs." Life was wonderful and I was on top of it.

But since then- my pen silent, my keys mostly untouched, and my posts non- existent. Now this didn't happen because I didn't love and miss you all, but because I had none of my professional pictures to show for it. And even though I know you are a kind and loving bunch- I also know that posts without pictures (especially recaps) can be a little on the dull side. Hey- I won't even purchase a cookbook with pictures; so I knew I would just have to wait.

Well I'm done waiting! The disc has finally arrived and I'm ready to share! I realize that it's been almost a year since our fall October wedding, so many of you may not be familiar with me. But I can't wait to get to know you newer hive members and reconnect with the old.

The details of our Weekend Mountain Wedding are here. Mrs. Espresso is back!

Photo by Sandra Salisbury Photography

Comments

Popular Posts