More Dresses...

Once again, Ideeli is having a huge sale on dresses that could double as bridesmaid dresses or something affordable for a fancy night out. Only this time, they're from Eliza J. Here are just some of the many:

Fuschia Ruffle Neck Sheath Dress: Reg $138, Sale $49
Silver Belt Detail Dress: Reg $148, Sale $45 Black/ White 2fer (totally reminds me of 30 Rock) Ruffle Neck Dress: Reg $148, Sale $45
Hot Pink Side Rose Sleevless Dress: Reg $158, Sale $49Multi Square Neck Print Dress: Reg $128, Sale $45

Comments

  1. Joy I think that's a good solution ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love 30Rock! Love that black and white dress too.

    I've been so into dresses lately. These are lovely. I'm with Joy--why make tough decisions? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly- I do too! The last episode had me rolling especially

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts