A New Trend

When I was planning our wedding way back when, I used to treat myself to flowers every now and then in our wedding colors. I called it inspiration- but really- I just love fresh flowers.

So about a month ago, I decided to start the routine back up- but this time- I don't care what color or type they are- I just want to treat myself to some fresh flowers every few weeks.

There's a great little place in town called Lily and Co that I just love. It's a small shop that offers Anthro like home goods and fresh flowers as well- could there be a better combination?

So a few weeks ago I purchased 3 beauitful magenta peonies...
And then last week I put together this colorful combination. It was also 'Two for Tuesday' so I was able to get this whole arrangement of ranunculus, freesia (smells oh so good!) and those purple flowers all for $8! So from now, I think I'm going to stick to my fresh flowers every two weeks pattern. I don't get pedicures and I make my coffee at home- so this is my little personal splurge.

Do you how have a something small that you treat yourself to every now and then?

Comments

  1. I splurged on a bouquet of peonies last week--they made me SO happy! I splurge on coffee usually, but I think that flowers would be healthier and make me happier. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a flower girl, too. Usually it's the 3-for-$10 bunches at the supermarket... but every once in a while I'll head over to Whole Foods and pick up something special. What I wouldn't give to have a Lily and Co. in Miami!

    ReplyDelete
  3. la- I just love peonies! I picked up 3 pretty pink ones today... they're just so girly :)

    Marissa- I miss Whole Foods!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts