SALE ALERT: Mario Badescu

If you've been looking for some good skincare options- Mario Badescu may be what you've been searching for. I needed some good night cream a couple months ago and decided to try out their Seaweed Night Cream since Gilt had the line on sale. And I love it! My skin looks, smells, and feels wonderful after putting it on. I promised myself once it was on sale again, I'd buy more products- and today's the day!

The Mario Badescu line is on sale on HauteLook today. If you need an invite let me know. I've already purchased the Flower and Tonic Mask in attempt to keep away those stupid blackheads that keep surfacing on my chin and nose.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing! I love MB's pink drying lotion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I haven't tried that yet! I'll have to get that next time

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts