It's My Birthday!!

Today is my Birthday! I am 26. I don't think there's really anything special to turning 26, but the fact that I'm celebrating somewhere new is exciting. And my best friend in California called ahead and bought me my favorite chocolate cookie at a place here in town... so I get to skip on over there after my stop at the Post Office, where a fresh, chocolate chip cookie is awaiting me- isn't that sweet?! And then once Danny gets off work, he's taking me out to a nice, romantic dinner here in town. I love birthdays! Especially mine :) I hope you have a wonderful day today too- as well as a great weekend!! See you on Monday!
Image from here

Comments

  1. Happy birthday! It sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate. I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!!!! Enjoy your cookie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRANDI!!!!!! I hope you have a day that is as amazing and wonderful as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy happy birthday to you! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday...sounds like a wonderful birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday again!!! Who says I cant keep wishing it to you! Happy Birthday! Happy BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH NO I DIDNT REALIZE I WAS SEAN RIGHT NOW! IM LT CRAINE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm quite late here...but wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! I hope it was an amazing day :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts