Real Wedding: Christine & Sean Part 1

Today's real wedding is very special to me because it involves my very best friend Christine.

Chris and Sean were married on November 28th at Padua Hills Theater in Claremont, CA. The very talented Matthew Morgan captured their day perfectly and I just love this photo of them below.

But before the wedding, the girls all met at a salon in Arcadia for hair and makeup.I heart this lipstick photoBecause I did my own hair and makeup (clarification- my sister did my hair because after 26 years I still don't know how to)- I showed up at the salon after the rest of the gang.After everyone was done (there were 8 bridesmaids!) we headed over to the Bridal Suite at Padua Hills. I love this photo of Chris- she looks so happy :)After we were all gussied up...I made Chris the Everleigh flower for her hair that day.
Getting the garter on

Chris chose this Marine Blue strapless number from David's Bridal for all of us girls. I love the pop of the yellow flowers against them

And here we all are together

LOVE her Amsale Gown

The bride alone

And the groom Sean. I love Sean. He's quirky, smart, and has great taste in music. He's also one of those guys who likes to grow out his facial hair in very strange ways... but thankfully not this day :)

Chris taking in the moment as her mom and other matron of honor talk...

And Up Next: The Ceremony!

Christine & Sean Part 2
Christine & Sean Part 3

All images by Matthew Morgan

Comments

  1. i live five minutes from padua hills! it's such a gorgeous place, a coworker got married there a few years ago. the bride looks gorgeous, and the flower you made was a perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey- Thanks so much! We drove through those houses to get there! You'd never think such a beautiful venue was at the end of that neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts