Real Wedding: Rachael and Jay

Get ready because I have one gorgeous Real Wedding for you today!

Rachael and Jay were married on November 5th in St. Simon's Island, Georgia. And each of these photos are beautifully shot by the incredibly talented Sarah DeShaw Photography. It doesn't hurt when the wedding party is stunning too.

The beautiful bride...


I desperately want this bath tub.
The handsome groom

Each one of these family portraits are priceless...


I mean seriously- could these girls be any more gorgeous?!


Rachael is wearing the Audrey hair flower fascinator. And I love, love, love how she did her hair. The incorporated side braid is so pretty

My favorite:




Stay tuned for Part 2 tomorrow!!

Rachael is wearing the Audrey hair flower fascinator



Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts