So. Much. Fun.

It's been 5 days since I left Wyoming and since then every minute has been filled to the brim with events, outings, and fantastic quality time with friends and family.

Wednesday afternoon I flew into 'ol sunny and HOT California

Thursday I practiced my bridesmaid walking skills in my good friend Sam's wedding rehearsal; and then attended the rehearsal dinner at the fabulous Mission  Inn...

Friday I ran errands, did some work, and hung out with my amazing Mama.

Saturday was Sam's gorgeous day- hands down one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been to- and it was super awesome catching up with some friends I haven't seen since high school
 Yesterday I checked the ocean off my list and strolled Laguna Beach with my Mama & Sister...

And today... I'm going to Disneyland with my best friend... kind of having an awesome time here in the good 'ol CA... as you can tell from the bags under my eyes...

And I still have four, crazily scheduled days left... I heart vacation

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts