To the Weekend!





Source: tumblr.com 




































I'm getting my Christmas tree this weekend folks! And guess what else? I'm getting it out in nature- Paul Bunyan style.. minus the giant blue ox... and the giant man...Ok wait we I got a little off track.

The hubs and I are hiking out into nature and cutting one down ourselves- so exciting! I can't wait to get a fresh, green tree out in the woods. I'll try and take pictures of our little excursion to document all the awesomeness and potential awkwardness of getting it back. I'm sure I'll be wearing an evening dress with my snow boots as pictures above as well.

Have a wonderful weekend friends! I can't wait to spend mine embracing all things Christmas! See you back here in December!

Comments

  1. yay for the christmas tree! and i loved your last post--sounds like you are settling in wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts