Mountain Living...

Happy 1'st day of spring! Yay! I'm ready for it. I realize Jackson has a winter advisory in effect for the next day or so- but that's ok- because I know spring will start to show its face sooner or later- and I can't wait!

Here's what mountain living has looked like around the cabin as of late...

Maverick enjoying a snow day

Cross country skiing along the river one Sunday morning

Keeping warm on a very cold day...

Reminiscing about summer (cold weather makes me do that)


 Getting in some r&r before making dinner one night...

 And then enjoying the morning sun

Cross country skiing through  Grand Teton national park with my best friend...



And enjoying some wonderful treats my mom sent in an Easter care package... she's the best!

All photos from my instagram. Follow me @Silverpencils

Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! I'm a long time follower... haven't commented though, maybe ever, lol!
    Have a great day!
    xoxo- Kaara @ In the Kitch with Kaara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I am continually amazed by the beauty of the mountains, the sun, and the snow. Your peeks into the "wilderness" are a welcome respite from the concrete jungle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kaara! Thanks so much! And thanks for reading my blog all this time- I really appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful day as well! :)

    Jessica- Thanks so much girl! The concrete jungle can be beautiful too... just in a more urban way ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts