Thankful For...


5 things I'm grateful for...

1) My baby sister. She's 21 today. And although we're 7.5 years apart- she is one of the most intelligent, witty, and loving people I've ever met. Any day with her is instantly better- and I am so very grateful that I was blessed with her as both a sister and a very good friend.

2) Don't Waste Your Life by John Piper. That book is kicking me in the butt- and in the best way possible. If you haven't read it- I highly recommend it

3) The weather. It's a gorgeous cloudy day and I absolutely love it

4) My hardworking, smokin' hot, loving husband. In the 11+ years we've been together, we've gone through A LOT. But through all the ups and downs, good, and bad` this man still continues to surprise me, motivate me, and love me- and  I really, really love him

5) My job. I've seen it as a blessing. I've seen it as work. I've thanked God for it. I've complained and stressed about it. But as I go through this new and challenging phase with it, God has opened my eyes to my errors. My job is a blessing. Period. Every job is work- but every job is also what you make out of it. And I'm going to work hard so that I can help us pay off our debt, contribute to our earnings, and help others. I am so very grateful that this opportunity is still in front of me- I will not waste it.


Image via Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts