Getting Ready for Fall in SP Home

Prepping for the fall/ winter lineup in SP Home... and I'm so excited because it's my absolute favorite season! The smell of fireplaces in the cold, brisk air, giant pumpkins, baking, trees changing color... I love fall! Which in turn makes this my favorite season to prep for in the shop. My love of the mountains comes out in full force. 

Most people wait to debut their entire line up all at once- but I'm going to take full advantage of owning my own business and showcase each one as they're made :)

Here are the first two scarves to enter the fall line.

The Rocky Mountain Scarf (very similar to the Heavenly from last year). Double layered, thick, plush flannel and in a wonderful tartan pattern.


The Mason Camp Out Loop Scarf. Black & White Buffalo Check. Double layered, but created from a lightweight flannel that allows easy use for any season of the year.


Both have just been listed in SP Home



Comments

  1. I am feeling very happy after reading this blog.Keep posting such good blogs.I would love to share such kind of good blogs for all the time.very good blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts