Spring in the Mountains

Spring in the mountains is so different from the warmth I grew up with in California. Up here, it'll be 40 one day, snowing the next, 60 degrees and sunny the following day, and then 5 hours later raining with a snow forecast coming in again. It's unpredictable, challenging at times, and beautiful. Happy Tuesday All!


Image via Fuel the Jet


Image via Pinterest


Image via bloom


Image via bloom




Image via bloom


Image via Pinterest


Image via Basics of Man




Image via Pinterest




Image via bloom


Image via bloom


Image via Pinterest

Comments

  1. These pictures... Why did I leave the mountains?! Haha jk it's great here, but the mountains will always be home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I think if and when we ever leave here, I'll feel the same way. There's just something about the mountains that will always call to me. Glad to hear you're enjoying DC though :)

      Delete
  2. I love living in Idaho, but I am the first to admit that spring is my least favorite season here. While my family in Oklahoma is running around in shorts and enjoying sunshine and flowers, I'm often seeing snow, wearing coats, and waiting until June to plant my vegetables. But then, on days like today, I can't get enough of the glimpses of sunshine (even if I still have to wear a jacket!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I totally understand. We have family back in CA and I long for the sunshine. But on days like today when they'e preparing for close to 90 degree weather and we have wonderful 60 degree temps... I don't mind so much anymore :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts