Mountain Living

Here's Part 2 of what Mountain Living has looked like as of late...

Our neighbor is starting a custom antler furniture business. Here's the hubs admiring one of the latest finds for his business. He's so handsome I could stare at him all day...


Idaho farmlands...

Maverick keeping me company inside on one of the last snow days this spring... hopefully

Feeling large and in charge... 33.5 weeks pregnant here (I'm 35 now)

Taking in God's glorious creation and reflecting on Matthew 5...

Our gospel community/ small group took a little retreat up in Idaho. Here I'm standing on the back deck taking in the view...

The hubs went on a kick of juicing watermelon, strawberries, and cucumber for a couple weeks... I took full advantage of every delicious, refreshing sip

Idaho sunsets...

Enjoying a morning off at home with the hubs and my new favorite drink: half Perrier/ half OJ

Watching Danny chase Maverick around our yard after church one Sunday. I love how much energy he has... we're going to get good use out of that once our little girl is here :)

This moose kept leaving and coming back to our yard for half a day... Maverick was not happy that she was taking up his valuable time outside

And taking in the sunset with my favorite guy off a random country road


Photos from my instagram. Follow along @Silverpencils


Comments

Popular Posts