FREE Charmin Toilet Paper Today Only!



Today TopCashback is offering FREE Charmin Toilet Paper via Walmart through this link. If your'e not a TopCashback member no worries- it's free to join. I already got my free detergent in the mail yesterday that I posted about a couple days ago, and my free Fabric Softener in the mail that I ordered yesterday- craziness. So free items with free 1-2 days shipping... I don't understand it- but I love free things shipped to my door for free... and the next day :)

Once you've joined or if you're already a member, then click the pink Get Cashback button and it will take you straight to the item.

Make sure to only have the one item when your'e checking out or else you'll get the normal 6% back instead of the total amount for the Charmin toilet paper. Like similar sites, the money will be deposited back into your account- usually anywhere from 2 weeks to a month. But hey- it ends up being free so who cares

Also, Walmart is currently offering a 30 day free trial for their 2 day shipping pass so if you enroll in that (the first 30 days are free and  you can cancel at any time)- then it's all free! You can request free store pick up or pay the shipping fee if you'd like.

Let me know if you have any questions. I've already gotten a free giant pack of diapers this way as well.

Comments

  1. Hello. This is an impressive post. Keep on blogging. This is an excellent post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work you are doing here. Good job! Nice article you made

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. Keep it up for good post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found this interesting post to read. I really enjoy it!! Pretty great article

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job. I really enjoyed this blog of yours, Too cool to have like this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts